SHARP, EDGY, WAREHOUSE STYLE!
Located in the beachside suburb of Golden Bay, the Hudson is a stylish, New York inspired, double-story home with an abundance of space. Your new home has plenty of natural light, industrial concrete ground floor, outrageously high ceilings all within a 225 m2 parcel of land – a must see to appreciate!
The home is proportioned well. The clever design feels large, bright, functional with an artsy vibe!
– Bedrooms 2 & 3, both sized very well and can accommodate Queen beds
– Functional main bathroom with shower, toilet & basin
– Hidden behind mirrored sliders is the inbuilt laundry recess and linen
– Access to the industrial staircase to upstairs
– Walkthrough the entrance hall to open plan living, kitchen and dining
– Feature LED track lights
– Stainless steel appliances & plenty of bench space
– Large dining and family overlook the neat backyard
– South facing, the home utilises the sea breeze to cool and also contains a large reverse cycle air-conditioner
– Minimal maintenance backyard with lawn
– Double carport
– Mezzanine level open theatre/relaxation station
– Large master suite with built-in mirrored robes and en-suite
NOW is the time to make the coastal move to a growing community. With local schools, transport, cafes, shopping, parks, and the new foreshore development under construction, this will be an awesome place to call home. With a 650 m approx walk to beach access what more could you want?!
FUN FACT – AUREA is a Latin female name meaning “Golden” – What a lovely sentiment for street naming.
Call Team ROLT today on 9537 1220 to view!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 225 m²
- 2 Carport
- Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden