Enjoy ocean views from the large balcony!
The time to enter into the Singleton market is here today, this exclusive pocket offers so much! Enjoy this spacious 2 storey home that sits in an elevated position on a 583sqm parcel of land and has excellent side access for the boat or caravan and views to the ocean. With a large balcony for you to entertain family and friends whilst enjoying the amazing sunsets this home boasts multiple living/entertaining areas, manicured gardens and great side access. We think that this property will be ticking all the boxes. Don’t miss your opportunity, call and book an inspection NOW!
Easy living with contemporary finishes and low maintenance gardens will be perfect for the busy family. Three spacious secondary bedrooms all downstairs with one guest room enjoying semi en-suite access to modern family bathroom with separate toilet and large laundry. The ‘U’ shaped kitchen features a large amount of storage, good fridge/ freezer recess, stunning granite bench tops and European appliances. The kitchen overlooks a large dining area which has bi fold doors so you can have the indoor/outdoor entertaining covered. You also have a large family room which has stairs leading up to a fabulous theatre room with feature down lights that add a real sparkle.
The master suite is extremely spacious and bright and offers a large WIR spacious robe and lovely en-suite. The upstairs balcony is the perfect place to unwind after a stressful day with a glass of wine, beer or soothing tea.
Large wide side access allows you to drive the caravan, toys or boat through under a gabled patio with lock-able gates. Low maintenance gardens and artificial turf service the rear, so gather the troops and enjoy this home today! The rainwater tank feeds through to showers & toilets & when the tank level drops reverts back to mains water. The solar panels are also efficient in keeping those power bills down.
Some features include:
On the ground floor
– 4 x 2 double storey property
– Solar panel x 16 (3kw) system to minimize those costly energy bills
– Solar hot water service with gas booster
– wide entry doors
– Neutral tones throughout
– Hard wearing wood effect flooring
– Open plan kitchen family dining area
– Kitchen with wide granite bench tops
– Bi fold doors from dining to outdoor alfresco
– Reverse cycle split systems to master suite, two secondary bedrooms and main living
– Storage galore in this property
– Spacious light filled master suite with smart neutral ensuite
– Gorgeous feature lit theatre room or upstairs lounge/retreat
– Very spacious balcony with great ocean views and sunset views
– wide driveway with ample parking
– double garage
– Side access for up to 2/3 cars or a caravan or boat
– Pitched pergola
– Alfresco dining area with fan
– manicured easy care front and rear gardens with pretty garden beds, screen hedging and artificial lawn
– Garden Shed
– Rainwater tank
Call Team ROLT today to view 08 9537 1220!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 583 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,SIDE ACCESS, 2 STOREY