DEFINITELY A CATCH!
Team Rolt is excited to introduce you to 3 Barramundi Street, Golden Bay. Your new home built by Home Group WA sits on a 737 m2 parcel of land and is only 600 metres walk to our beautiful coastline where you can fish, swim, relax, and surf.
The stunning home has been finished off really nicely with some extra thought included. To the front you have side access which allows you to park additional cars, a boat, or even a caravan, that is secured behind gates. There is plenty of driveway parking and a high access double garage.
Enter through the large entrance to a neutral colour palette and wood-look tiled flooring throughout. As you make your way to the centre of your home you’ll come to open plan living, added ceiling height, and an abundance of North West natural light. The open plan living is where you’ll spend most of your time whether you’re hanging out with family or entertaining your guests.
The kitchen features stone benchtops, a breakfast bar, overhead cupboards, 900mm stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, and a clever servery window allowing seamless access to the home’s patio alfresco. Opposite the kitchen is the homes scullery, shoppers entrance via the garage, and home laundry.
• The huge master suite, large WIR, and open ensuite with freestanding bath, separate shower/ toilet, and basin. The master also has sliding doors out to the alfresco.
• 3 secondary bedrooms all queen size with built-in robes. These bedrooms share the home’s family bathroom with a shower, basin, and a separate toilet.
• Study/ activity.
• Home theatre.
• North west facing entertaining.
• Below ground swimming pool.
• Backyard with a Huge amount of grass that is perfect for your pets, outdoor cricket, or for the little ones to run around.
• Powered shed.
• 22 x 6.6KW solar system.
• Front side access.
Viewing is essential! Call Aaron on 0406 301 229 or Annette on 0409 489 534 today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 737 m²
- 2 Garage