EL DORADO - A place of OPPORTUNITY
Are you after a large family home? Or how about you’re just entering the market? Look no further than 33 Dorado Street, Singleton where you can grow within a great community, build friendships and enjoy our beautiful beaches. We know, we know this sounds too good to be true but it is, your new journey starts here in Singleton.
Sitting on an established 643 m2 parcel of land this four-bedroom, two-bathroom Dale Alcock build incorporates high ceilings and an abundance of space with multiple living areas to choose from.
– Alfresco under main roof
– Trailer access for boat/caravan through the garage to the rear
– Formal lounge/ theatre
– Open plan kitchen, dining, and family
– Large master suite with built-in robes and en-suite
– 3 good size secondary bedrooms with robes
– Plenty of storage
– Close to transport, local schooling, and shopping
– Distance to beach 77om
– Blank canvas backyard ready for your personal touch
– Large 643sqm block
For a time to view please contact team ROLT on 9537 1220!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 643 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,High ceilings