MUST SEE! HUGE HOME WITH STUNNING SUNSET VIEWS!
Team ROLT is proud to introduce 37 Lookout Vista, Singleton to the market here in WA. This is a rare opportunity to own your slice of paradise with a quality built home in a quiet seaside location. This stunning Dale Alcock build is only 5 years young and sits on a perfect sized parcel of land at 725m2. The positioning of this home has been well thought out and is filled with functionality and an abundance of space that will make entertaining a breeze.
Entry to the home is located on the Eastern side of the property and as you walk up the extra-wide driveway the first thing you will notice is the incredible height of the portico, as the entire home has 31-course ceilings the roof height is much bigger than your average home. Upon entry, you are greeted with huge double doors and an impressive large entrance hallway. The entrance wraps around to the left of the large open plan living, kitchen, dining area which has an amazing sense of space and plays on natural light with two large sets of stacker doors.
This home has two alfresco areas which are a clever design feature to maximize entertainment space depending on the time of day. Relax with your morning coffee in the living room and take full advantage of the stacker doors being opened and the privacy that comes with this fantastic indoor/ outdoor living area. Or, use this area as your private courtyard which can be accessed separately from the homes theatre room/ “man cave”. There are so many ways you can make great use of this space.
In the late afternoon, open up the southern stacker doors to extend your dining area into the outdoor living and enjoy the afternoon breeze. As the sun goes down, retreat to the outdoor deck and take in the breathtaking views as you bask in the remaining light of the day.
This home has been built with cooking and entertaining in mind, the kitchen features an abundance of storage and bench space, 900 mm appliances and a servery window to the alfresco. If you fancy yourself as more of a grill master then you will be impressed by the large outdoor alfresco entertaining area with BBQ gas point and plumbing that is pre-laid and ready for an outdoor kitchen to be installed!
The backyard has poured limestone all around and easy-care gardens with carefully considered water-wise plants that mirror the natural surroundings as you gaze over the dunes to the East. There is potential side access with a large area perfect to fit the boat or caravan and double gate access from the front of the property. Being an elevated corner block there is a real sense of infinite space in the backyard and full thought has gone in to maximize ocean and sunset views on this property.
– 322.28 m2 of total building
-Huge 31-course ceilings throughout the entire home
– Huge master suite fit for a king bed, large ensuite with separate toilet and a great size walk-in dressing room
– Home theatre “man cave”, painted black with double entry doors and access to the rear courtyard/ beer garden with a sliding door
– Intelligent home technology smart wiring throughout
– 3 king-sized secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
– Family bathroom with shower recess, separate bath, and separate toilet
– Large laundry with a triple linen storage
– German engineered hypoallergenic quick-step laminate flooring with additional acoustic quiet-step underlay
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– CCTV Security cameras, hardwired with play-back functionality
– Roller shutters
– Tinted windows
-Security screens to and crim-safe doors to wet areas
– High access, extra wide double garage with storage capabilities large enough to easily fit two large 4wd’s
– Approximately 1.4km walk to beach access
– Close to transport, schooling, local shopping, and the proposed Karnup train station
This is a must-see! A true example of how clever design and a custom layout can be used to maximize the use of space and views.
Now that we’ve enticed you, get in touch with us to arrange your private inspection of this sought-after location in Singleton on 9537 1220!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 725 m²
- Floor Area is 322.28 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden