Tranquility near the Ocean
Are you after a secluded lifestyle with an abundance of fruit trees, veggie gardens, lawn, huge workshop, pool and enough room for the kids to run amuck? Then look no further, this home sits on a 2699m2 parcel of land with a huge amount of space on offer all while being a short distance to surf beaches, an award-winning golf course, schooling, and local shopping. All of this and you’re only 55 minutes South of Perth CBD.
The residence is built with entertaining in mind, whilst the home offers a large amount of elbowroom you’ll often find yourself walking the landscape of the backyard picking fruit off the trees, attending to the chooks or tinkering in the large powered workshop.
Let’s enter through the double door entry to a wide entrance hall with your home office to the right and a large laundry to the left with loads of built-in storage and bench space. The double garage is located to the left as well and had been built with a 4wd in mind, its good height, extra width, and length and has an additional storeroom. Step on out right into the open plan kitchen, dining, and family. This area has granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances, soaring pitched ceiling with exposed beams, and loads of natural light.
Let’s see what’s inside?
• King size master bedroom has large mirrored built-in robes and a sliding door to the patio alfresco.
• The en suite boasts a spa bath, shower, twin basin’s and separate toilet
• Also included is a separate parents retreat/dressing room
• Three minor bedrooms are all great in size with built-in robes
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• The kitchen boasts double fridge recess, stainless steel appliances, island/breakfast bar with surfaces in a beautiful granite
• Well situated laundry with large built-in storage, dryer included
• Study situated at the front of the property
• Solar hot water system boosted by gas
What does the outside have to offer?
• Large solar system
• Liquid limestone driveway and surrounds including around the pool
• Beautiful established gardens to front and rear giving it fantastic appeal to sit, listen and enjoy
• Side access and a powered workshop with extended lean-to
• Large patios to the East and West side of the property
• The west patio side looks over the large below the ground swimming pool
• Solar heated below ground swimming pool with separate sitting area under a shade sail
– Vegetable garden and plenty of fruit trees
– Fully reticulated from a bore
To really appreciate the workmanship of this Dale Alcock build, viewing is essential and by appointment only. Please contact Team ROLT today on 9537 1220 to arrange.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,699 m²
- 2 Garage