Sure to tick all your boxes!
Team ROLT is delighted to invite you to 6 Mileura Street, Golden Bay where you’ll find high ceilings, large bedrooms and fantastic entertainment for the whole family. From dinner parties in your family room with solid wood floors to relaxing by your below ground swimming pool, all this and more on a 923 m2 parcel of land just 280m to the beach access.
Built by Atrium Homes this grand build has approx. 250 m2 of living. To the front of the home, you have plenty of parking for your boat, caravan, or extra cars and a decent garage with high access and the verge is planted out with lawn and large olive trees. Enter the property via the gated entrance to a freshly laid lawn, neat garden beds, and a large porch with double door entry.
Step inside to a light-filled study to the right with a large sunken formal living and dining room adjacent. The master wing is at the front of the property and has a large walk-in robe, plantation shutters to the windows, an open ensuite with spa bath, separate shower, separate toilet, double basins and can easily fit a king bedroom suite.
The hub of the home is the large kitchen which overlooks the family and games rooms and out to the entertainment area. The kitchen has plenty of storage, overhead cupboards, a large fridge recess, WIP, gas cook appliances and, a double sink. The family area has wood flooring and the games/bar area has a solid wood heater.
Walk on outside to a fantastic North East facing patio that overlooks your stunning pool and backyard. There is plenty of room to host BBQs and invite your family and friends around to enjoy, just sit back and relax. Head through the pool gate to access the yard, lawn, pond, manicured gardens, powered 6m x 3m powered workshop
• Atrium Homes, built in 2000
• All windows are tinted and double glazed
• 25c garage height with extra width and access through via roller door
• 32c to the main living of home, 29c in the kitchen and secondary bedrooms
• Roller shutters to all bedrooms and sunken living/ dining
• Secondary bedrooms are all really good size with built-in robes
• Family bathroom with separate bath/ shower and basin
• Large laundry with multiple linen storage
• Glass balustrading pool fence
• Solar heated pool
• 2 separate instant gas hot water systems
• Manicured gardens, pond, built-in gas BBQ/ metters wood oven, veggie gardens and, grapevines
• Garden shed 6m x 3m powered
• 3 kW solar with 16 panels
• Bore and fully reticulated
This home is to be viewed in person to really appreciate the lifestyle this brings. The time to view is now, we look forward to hearing from you to arrange your inspection. Please contact Aaron & Annette on 0406 301 229.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 923 m²
- Floor Area is 252 m²
- 2 Garage