HUGE HOME ON 953sqm LAND
Have you ever driven past a property time and time again that is so interesting, unique, presented flawlessly? Well this property is the one that has done that for me all these years growing up here – Aaron, and hopefully you too! Located only 205m to beach access, walking trails and amenities this federation style home sits on a 953sqm block and boasts awesome side access and the location will have you captured straight away.
This cherished property has been enjoyed by the whole family and is a testament to the owners for all their hard work. With manicured lawns and neat gardens all serviced by reticulation off the bore you’ll enjoy being a green thumb.
As you enter through the front door there is a family living area to the front which would make a large 4th bedroom, head down the entrance hallway and on the left you have the master suit. The master bedroom is sized really well and offers plenty of storage, WIR and is serviced by a large fully tiled en suite with bath, toilet, double basins and separate shower. Back down the hallway and you’ll come across the open plan family, kitchen and dining all with high ceilings and oodles of natural light.
The family room offers a wood fire, plenty of windows, ceiling fans and a large size for you to enjoy with the family all whilst enjoying a movie or board games. The kitchen is large and overlooks the dining with views to the West and down the road to the ocean. There is plenty of room for you to cook up a storm or to cater if you’re entertaining with family and friends.
– Formal lounge or bedroom four
– Two secondary bedrooms with built in robes, all really good size
– Large laundry
– Good size family bathroom
– Tiled throughout minus bedrooms and games room
– Huge dedicated games room or make it your very own theatre
– Ceiling fans and 3 reverse cycle split systems
– Wood fire
– Alfresco entertaining with adjustable blinds
– Bore and reticulation
– Solar panels
– Double garage/workshop
– Uninterrupted side access
– Enough room for the caravan, boat with ample parking
– Rear ocean views
This beautiful and well looked after home is waiting for a new generation to make it their own. Call team ROLT today on 08 9537 1220!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 953 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s), solar, air con