WHAT A CATCH!
Be quick to reel in 9 Seashells Crescent, Singleton, this home is as good a new, west facing and is approx. 550m to the beach access!. This property boasts a versatile and clever floor plan, with neutral decor and lots of natural light. Located 50 minutes from Perth CBD, this well presented home sits on a 482m2 block of land and boasts side access and is within walking distance to our beautiful coastline.
Built by 2010 the home comprises of three bedrooms, home office which could be bedroom 4, 2 bathrooms, separate large lounge/theatre, open plan kitchen/meals/family, Alfresco and double garage. The added bonus of side access is perfect for the boat or camper.
– Great size master with his and her WIR robes and ensuite with separate wc
– Secondary bedrooms are of good size with BIR
– Main bathroom with separate shower/bath/vanity – separate wc
– Well appointed kitchen with 600mm appliances
– 1 x split system AC to Living area
– 31c ceilings to living areas
– Open plan living, family and dining
– Theatre/Lounge room
– Neutral pallet colour tones
– NBN connected
– Double secure garage with storage area
– Neat street appeal
– Established front gardens
– Rear gardens and side access areas are a blank canvas
– Alfresco entertaining area NOTE ceiling fan for Alfresco will be supplied
You have transport, local shops, primary school, parks and lake all within a walking distance as well as major shopping and infrastructure all within a 10 minute drive. The freeway entry is just along Paganoni Rd, proposed Karnup train station and the Coastal Lakes high school opening in 2019. If you’re after an easy care property close to the beach then look no further!
This neat property is not to be missed, Call TEAM ROLT today to secure your appointment on 08 9537 1220.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 482 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Side access, shops